Sunday, February 22, 1981

Reagan


I got up at eleven and did nothing all day, so much so that it’s hardly worth me writing this. Mum and Dad went out for their walk mid-afternoon and came back with a picture for the front room. It started snowing later and by six or so it had left a thin, even covering of white over everything; in parts of Derbyshire people were stranded in snow-bound cars.

I watched Everyman about El Salvador in the evening . I just can't believe Reagan actually supports the ruling junta there and he’s such a fanatical anti-communist that he supports governments which are basically fascist. It's like a disease with him, and El Salvador will end up the new Vietnam. So much for the Americans being defenders of democracy. I hate them.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative